Recordings and Video
Elektra is proud of its role promoting repertoire and choral excellence for women’s choirs. Here you can buy or download Elektra’s studio audio recordings, link to our extensive YouTube channel, and find us on Spotify. Short excerpts are also available for some pieces in our Repertoire Resources section. Elektra’s recordings are available wherever you get your music.
Gifting iTunes Songs: Give Single Tracks or Complete Albums
- Select the Music tab in the iTunes Store. Search for the song or CD you want to gift (use the search box near the top right-hand corner of the screen)
- When you have found the song you want to gift, select the drop down arrow next to the purchase price
- Select the Gift this Song option in the menu that appears. If you aren’t already signed into your Apple account, a dialog box will appear after you click the “Gift” options asking for your security credentials. Type in your Apple ID and password and select sign in
- A window will appear with the title App Store & iTunes Gift. Type in the email address of the person you want to send the gift to
- To include a message, enter it in the Message (optional) text box.
- Choose a date to send your gift. Your options are either Now or Other Date. If sending your gift on a future date, then you’ll need to specify when to send it using the calendar options
- Select next when you finish entering this information
- Choose a theme for your gift. You’ll see a preview of how your gift will appear in the recipient’s email on the right of the screen – select next to continue
- On the confirmation screen, check that all the details are correct, and then select Buy Gift to finalize the purchase
- The recipient will get an email with a link allowing them to download the title at no cost
Media contacts and presenters – here are print and web-ready images, a Press Kit, and an Advertising Rate Sheet. For more information, please contact the Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org