Weekly on Tuesdays (occasional breaks of a few weeks including in the summer and over Christmas)
May 17, 2022 Hope Awakened: Cantala (Lawrence University) Midwestern ACDA Program – Phillip Swan
May 24, 2022 – no session – Morna away
All Sessions: 1:00 pm Pacific Time (Vancouver/Los Angeles) over Zoom
Click Here To Submit Your Online Registration
The goal of these conversations is to build the network of women’s choirs locally, nationally and internationally so that we know each other better, have shared creative ideas, know that we’re not alone, and feel ready to do our own great programming and collaborations.
These 50-minute sessions have specific topics and will start together and move into break-out groups when appropriate. We’ll make sure we are connecting with our peers, to ensure fruitful online conversations.
- This program is open to all directors of women’s choirs
- Applicants must supply a web address of their choir
- Qualified people will be invited to join this group and will be sent a Zoom link for these sessions
- You will receive a weekly reminder of the upcoming session
- You may unsubscribe at any time
Please feel free to share this page with colleagues. If you have any questions or topic suggestions, please email Morna Edmundson. We look forward to your involvement in these conversations.