Weekly on Tuesdays on Zoom. Sessions run for 50 minutes starting at 1:00 pm Pacific Time (Vancouver/Los Angeles).
January 10, 2023 – More Favorites from the Folder with Shelbie Wahl Fouts
January 24, 2023 – Leveling the Playing Field: Building Musical Cohesion and Confidence Among Choristers with Different Skill Levels
Participation in the group is limited to people (any gender) who conduct adult treble/women’s choirs. Click here to submit your online registration to join the group.
The goal of these conversations is to build the network of women’s choirs locally, nationally and internationally so that we know each other better, have shared creative ideas, know that we’re not alone, and feel ready to do our own great programming and collaborations.
Two of these 50-minute sessions per month have specific topics and will start together and move into break-out groups when appropriate. We’ll make sure we are connecting with our peers, to ensure fruitful online conversations.
- This program is open to all directors of adult women’s/treble choirs
- Applicants must supply a web address of their choir
- Qualified people will be invited to join this group and will be sent a Zoom link for these sessions
- You will receive a weekly reminder of the upcoming session
- You may unsubscribe at any time
Please feel free to share this page with colleagues. If you have any questions or topic suggestions, please email Morna Edmundson. We look forward to your involvement in the Forward Thinking conversations.